Thursday, June 5, 2008

so, a few things I'm learning about myself that I wanted to record at this particular point in time:

1. I hate being ordered to do things, even when there is a perfectly good reason for it. Being told to do something, rather than asked, makes me very very angry inside.

2. Evidently one of my strongest traits is dependability (based on an astrology book, so not a truly reliable source, but I guess it kind of makes sense).

3. I truly love hot, humid weather more than the average person. It's not posturing.

4. I really like good coffee. Not a shock for most people, but I never knew that about myself before.

5. I am capable of being an entrepreneur.

6. There is a strong chance that I am not, in fact, over my childhood issues as much as I thought I was.

7. I'm no longer confident of what my dreams are.

8. At the moment, I have no emotional release mechanism. Kim has hers - nature. Nature isn't a strong enough one for me. I think I need music again, it's one of the only things that works for me. I often feel emotionally drained after playing, which is probably a sign that I'm letting my defenses down just for a bit.

9. For the first time, I am hostile to the idea of definite belief or faith. Not just uncomprehending, but hostile.

No comments: